Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Explain this video

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Darryl Mckay
Darryl Mckay
Admin

Explain this video Empty
PostSubject: Explain this video   Explain this video EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 8:09 pm

Cause to be quite honest, I'm struggling........
Back to top Go down
Aja
Aja

Location : Standing at the edge of Nietzsche's Abyss with Rikki pulling me back....

Explain this video Empty
PostSubject: Re: Explain this video   Explain this video EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 8:12 pm

I am struggling to click on a link?
Back to top Go down
JFL
JFL
Admin

Explain this video Empty
PostSubject: Re: Explain this video   Explain this video EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 8:24 pm

I've given up on wondering how you find this shit. Must say....you've out done yourself this time. cheers
Back to top Go down
https://korupt.forumotion.com
Darryl Mckay
Darryl Mckay
Admin

Explain this video Empty
PostSubject: Re: Explain this video   Explain this video EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 2:43 am

I think it could quite possibly be the greatest video ever to hit the internet since the notorious "Mr Hands" video appeared.

However, it may be somewhat homo-erotic, havn't made up my mind yet, will have to watch it a few more times.
Back to top Go down
JFL
JFL
Admin

Explain this video Empty
PostSubject: Re: Explain this video   Explain this video EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 9:57 am

Susan, you don't see the vid?

What's disturbing is the amount of man hours it must have took to make that. I think it's a conspiracy to make men gay subliminally. Someone needs to inform Rush Limbaugh and Pat Robertson that their fears are real. The world must know about this by playing it over and over in the media.
Back to top Go down
Aja
Aja

Location : Standing at the edge of Nietzsche's Abyss with Rikki pulling me back....

Explain this video Empty
PostSubject: Re: Explain this video   Explain this video EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 2:41 pm

Nope cannot see it. Link is stale, cannot press on it. I just accessed I was a moderator and not an administer. LOL
Back to top Go down
Aja
Aja

Explain this video Empty
PostSubject: Re: Explain this video   Explain this video EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 10:16 pm

You fucking rock, but thanks fuck all for taking up my entire night fucking with my computer and breaking my hand hitting the wall...lol Thanks Mckay. Really. That video made no sense to me beyond the fact someone was trying to push the envelope with out a reason to explain it. I aborr shit that makes you want to think of explanations when in fact, there is none. period. Ego....vs realism for a specific reason...JMO What do I know?
Back to top Go down
Darryl Mckay
Darryl Mckay
Admin

Explain this video Empty
PostSubject: Re: Explain this video   Explain this video EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 10:25 pm

But it was cool though, although it did bring up some issues and make me feel all squiggy inside, dunno why
Back to top Go down
JFL
JFL
Admin

Explain this video Empty
PostSubject: Re: Explain this video   Explain this video EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 10:32 pm

The default setting when you create a forum is only the admins can see images or vids. Rather stupid but I can see how some who are trying to limit bandwidth usage could find it useful. Glad it's working now. That would have been an embarrassing bug to have if we were open for biz.
Back to top Go down
Darryl Mckay
Darryl Mckay
Admin

Explain this video Empty
PostSubject: Re: Explain this video   Explain this video EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 10:35 pm

wanker
Back to top Go down
JFL
JFL
Admin

Explain this video Empty
PostSubject: Re: Explain this video   Explain this video EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 10:46 pm

Screw you
Back to top Go down
Aja
Aja

Explain this video Empty
PostSubject: Re: Explain this video   Explain this video EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 11:05 pm

and there's that. Thank you Logan..ol
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Explain this video Empty
PostSubject: Re: Explain this video   Explain this video Empty

Back to top Go down

Explain this video

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1