Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New music.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
concrete
concrete

New music. Empty
PostSubject: New music.   New music. EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 9:41 am

god hates people that live in the past

Back to top Go down
Darryl Mckay
Darryl Mckay
Admin

New music. Empty
PostSubject: Re: New music.   New music. EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 4:23 pm

Your completly right and I'm gunna throw out all my old records and concentate on new music from now on, the talemt that out there on the net is unbelieveable and I'm getting right into it.................

Dickhead.
Back to top Go down
concrete
concrete

New music. Empty
PostSubject: Re: New music.   New music. EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 5:20 am

Actually Mr. McKay (bet that is the first time other than arrest, you've been called Mr.).

It was more a confession.

For years I have listened to the same old bands, rotating albums, dependant on my mood of the day.

I don't normaly listen to 'music' radio. As its mostly corporate pushed shite. There are no easily accesible music clubs near me so it's rare that I get to go out and see new bands these days. The ones I can see are usually retired men reliving thier past as a cover band.

However, the other night, I had an epiphany. Listening to my normal 'talk radio' station. They had a couple hours dedicated to new music. Most of it was shite. But, there were a few that were brilliant. Sadly these will be the ones overlooked.
It's hard to control genius and originality.

To be honest those couple hours, gave me back my interest in music. In my onion. There is nothing wrong with listening to, and enjoying music from the past (everyones past is different), but living in it; can cloud your vision to newer stuff just as good.

Now. Being a dickhead. I am off to buy a chocolate hat.

Back to top Go down
Darryl Mckay
Darryl Mckay
Admin

New music. Empty
PostSubject: Re: New music.   New music. EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 9:25 pm

So who were they?

I just cruise through now and try and find music from old bands that I may have missed.
Example, finally got hold of the last 3 SNFU albums that I was too fucked up at the time to get a hold of.

This could well be the best song they ever did........

and thats a big call considering the quality of thier first 3 albums.
Back to top Go down
JFL
JFL
Admin

New music. Empty
PostSubject: Re: New music.   New music. EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 6:12 am

That's the fucking problem. You can find some really good new music but one of two things will happen. A) it will catch on and lose every bit of respect you had for it after hearing it played constantly. B) it will never catch on which means the musician(s) will have to either release a remix with every fucking rapper known to man or simply fade away.

I love the music from the 90s. Almost every genre was pumping out great stuff. Can't stand to listen to 90s stations though. Makes me feel like one of those people who are stuck in one period of time and can't adapt to the present or future.
Back to top Go down
https://korupt.forumotion.com

Sponsored content

New music. Empty
PostSubject: Re: New music.   New music. Empty

Back to top Go down

New music.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Social & Entertainment :: Music-