Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Syrian lies

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
JFL
JFL
Admin

Syrian lies Empty
PostSubject: Syrian lies   Syrian lies EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 12:43 am

You want to know to know what's up in Syria? I'll tell you. The Army is killing citizens they believe are rebels. The rebels are killing citizens they believe are government sympathizers. Don't fucking listen to the reports from the American press. There are no good guys are bad guys. Just fucking victims. As I type this the US is supplying arms to the Syrian "freedom fighters". These fucking thugs are no better than the government they fight against. All we are doing is arming another soon to be enemy of America. Now by this fucking time we should know better. So in the near future when we "suddenly" have to invade Syria to oust another fucking regime we helped come to power ......remember this post.

If you want to see the atrocities from both sides, and I warn you.....don't do it unless you are prepared to see the very worse humans can do to one another, then follow the link below and type syria or syrian in the search. DO NOT CLICK LINK IF YOU CAN'T HANDLE BRUTAL DEATHS BY ALL MEANS POSSIBLE!!! Those two keywords will only bring up a small fraction of the videos from Syria. Others are labeled by city or forces responsible.

www.ogrish.tv

Here is a link to a 20min vid of some of the brutality. Some of the more graphic parts have been slightly blurred so it might be a little easier to watch.

http://www.ogrish.tv/play.php?vid=2475
Back to top Go down
https://korupt.forumotion.com
Aja
Aja

Location : Standing at the edge of Nietzsche's Abyss with Rikki pulling me back....

Syrian lies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Syrian lies   Syrian lies EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 7:59 am

Fantastic post.
Back to top Go down
concrete
concrete

Syrian lies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Syrian lies   Syrian lies EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 7:22 am

Hmm...
Funny how the terrorists took over once the commies were gone.

Back to top Go down
concrete
concrete

Syrian lies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Syrian lies   Syrian lies EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 7:45 am

Sorry. I forgot something.

http://www.haaretz.com/print-edition/news/sharon-says-u-s-should-also-disarm-iran-libya-and-syria-1.18707

Quote :
Prime Minister Ariel Sharon said yesterday that Iran, Libya and Syria should be stripped of weapons of mass destruction after Iraq.

Ideas dont die. Just ask adolf. And great grandad bush.

Prophets kept. Devils shared.

spanked
Back to top Go down
JFL
JFL
Admin

Syrian lies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Syrian lies   Syrian lies EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 8:01 am

Quote :
Sharon told the congressmen that Israel was not involved in the war with Iraq "but the American action is of vital importance."

The only reason we didn't move militarily against the others was the utter failure to find WMDs in Iraq. So instead we've covertly aided in their downfall.

Someone posted a video of two daily show comedians traveling to Iran. What they saw was nothing like the image we're sold. There were families at parks. They played xbox with some kids in a house that could be any of ours. Funny line...comedian walked into house and said..."you have a nice cave".

Everyone they talked to loved Americans. It is the most moderate Islamic state in the region. And it's becoming more moderate over time. The daily show guys were fucking outraged that anyone would argue that we needed to bomb Iran.

Back to top Go down
concrete
concrete

Syrian lies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Syrian lies   Syrian lies EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 8:32 am

I will translate my first thoughts.

Quote :
Funny how the terrorists took over once the commies were gone.

What I meant, was that western military (NATO), had no reason to exist after the the fall of the USSR in the late 80's.

In 1993 the world trade centre was Bombed!!!

Quote :
The immense blast happened at 1218 local time in the Secret Service's section of the car park underneath and between what are New York's tallest buildings.

Quote :
"It felt like an airplane hit the building," said Bruce Pomper, a 34-year-old broker.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/onthisday/hi/dates/stories/february/26/newsid_2516000/2516469.stm

Uncanny.

I'll summarise. There are too many people/countries etc. who can not benefit from peace. So, war is waged.

This is the best war. The 'war on terrorism' the people you can't see. But, laws can be made to make you be one.

Sorry. Starting to ramble.

Anyone consider the strategic strength of controling every country surrounding the Med? It would make the suez redundant. However a pipeline from kuwait through iraq and syria would lower shipping costs of petroleum products to europe.

Fuck it!! The more I look at my map. The more I think the isolation of 'house of Saud' may be one of the ultimate targets.

Carry on.
Quote :

Last edited by concrete on Fri Oct 19, 2012 8:42 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I forgot Bruce Pompers statement. Reason for asking?)
Back to top Go down
JFL
JFL
Admin

Syrian lies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Syrian lies   Syrian lies EmptySat Oct 20, 2012 5:20 am

The problem with Saudi Arabia is we can't move against them militarily. They have too much state of the art American hardware and they are schooled in our tactics. I'm also not so sure the Saudis are not cooperating. They may be willing to convert to a democratic TYPE state once the threat of retaliation from Islamic fundamentalists is lessened. The Saudis really only pretend to be strict followers of Islam anyway.

The Saudis anti-Israel rhetoric is mainly to keep the oil fields safe. In fact blaming 9/11 on Saudi nationals was a great way to give SA the street cred needed to stem any attacks on the pipelines. After the first Gulf War SA was considered traitors to Islam.

The spice must flow...
Back to top Go down
Darryl Mckay
Darryl Mckay
Admin

Syrian lies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Syrian lies   Syrian lies EmptySat Oct 20, 2012 5:35 pm

Quote :
Prime Minister Ariel Sharon said yesterday that Iran, Libya and Syria should be stripped of weapons of mass destruction after Iraq.

Roll on Mitt Romney, he keeps telling eveyone what hes going to do on his first day in office, the very first thing he will do is green light anything Isreal wants to do.

Hopefully they have mis-judged the state of Irans nuclear programs and will get more than they bargined for from an attack.

I saw that Daily Show episode, it reminded me of all the other travel shows you see with people going to trouble spots, people are just people, with the same concerns as everyone else, they just want to be left alone to look after thier family and loved ones, aint gunna happen though.
Back to top Go down
concrete
concrete

Syrian lies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Syrian lies   Syrian lies EmptySat Oct 20, 2012 6:42 pm

Quote :

Hopefully they have mis-judged the state of Irans nuclear programs and will get more than they bargined for from an attack.

Seems they've been mis-judging for a long time.

Quote :
For nearly three decades we have been hearing or reading dire predictions by the officials of the United States, Israel, and their allies that Iran is on the verge of developing nuclear weapons. Such “warnings” have been common, but none has come true. Now that the talk of imposing “crippling sanctions” on or even attacking Iran is heating up again, it is instructive to take a look at the history of such false prophecies.

The most astonishing aspect of the predictions about Iran’s “imminent” nuclear bomb is that, when Iran actually declared in the 1970s that it was indeed pursuing nuclear weapons, the West and Israel were absolutely silent, but Iran’s declarations since the mid-1980s that it is not seeking nuclear weapons have been greeted with disbelief and mockery.

On June 25, 1974, the Christian Science Monitor published “More Fingers on Nuclear Trigger?” The piece quoted Shah Mohammad Reza Pahlavi as saying that Iran would have nuclear weapons “without a doubt and sooner than one would think.” In an article in the 1987 book A European Non-Proliferation Policy: Prospects and Problems, Dr. Akbar Etemad, who was the Head of the Atomic Energy Organization of Iran under the shah, wrote that scientists at Tehran Nuclear Research Center (TNRC) had carried out experiments in which plutonium was extracted from spent fuel generated by the Tehran 5 MW research reactor that the United States supplied to Iran in 1967. Note that the most important use for plutonium is in a nuclear bomb. It is also known that the shah assembled at the TNRC a nuclear-weapon design team.

http://original.antiwar.com/sahimi/2010/05/04/irans-ever-imminent-nukes/

This is one of my favourites.

Syrian lies 220px-Shah-nukeIran

Anyway. Back to point. Syria.

Look at places like egypt and tunesia. The revolutions started from within. The people started them.

The 'arab spring' in lybia started from a fortefied town on the opposite side of the capitol. Handy that there is a bay separating the two cities. Imagine how much that 'no fly zone' helped ships supply the 'rebels'.

Now, look at syria. The 'rebelion' started from border towns. Funny that.
This scuffle has been going on for near 2 years now. Is this seriously an 'arab spring' a 'citizens rebelion'? Is it fuck.

Before anyone mentions gaza/west bank attacks on israel.
If they were constant, I may agree that weapons are being smuggled in on a regular basis. However. This is not the case.
So, Screw you

I'm still trying to wrap my head aroud this. But, my gut feeling is, access to africa is being cut off/controlled.

Back to top Go down
concrete
concrete

Syrian lies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Syrian lies   Syrian lies EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 12:01 pm

Quote :
Israel says further attacks from Syria will "elicit a vigorous response" from IDF, sends letter to UN warning Syrians to avoid spillover; Incident marks first time IDF has fired at Syria since 1973 Yom Kippur War.

http://www.jpost.com/Defense/Article.aspx?id=291326

Quote :
"In the midst of Syrian infighting, a mortar shell fired by the Syrian army struck near an outpost at Tel Hazeka," IDF spokesman Brig.-Gen. Yoav Mordechai said. The shell failed to cause injuries or damages.

So, A shell fired from the syrian army, on stolen land hiding 'rebels' caused no damage?

What was it?

Syrian lies Schleich_catapult

or

Syrian lies Fishing-bait-catapult
Back to top Go down
concrete
concrete

Syrian lies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Syrian lies   Syrian lies EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 9:20 am

BBC apologises after Chief Rabbi blames Iran for Gaza conflict
The BBC has apologised to Lord Sacks, the Chief Rabbi, after he suggested the conflict in Gaza was fuelled by tensions over Iran when caught off guard on live radio.

By Tim Ross, Political Correspondent

11:27AM GMT 16 Nov 2012

Lord Sacks had just completed one of his regular “Thought for the Day” broadcasts on BBC Radio 4 when he was asked by the Today programme presenter, Evan Davis, if he had “any thoughts” on the clashes in the Middle East.

The Orthodox Jewish leader paused and sighed audibly, before suggesting that Iran was the real issue behind the crisis.

Mr Davis’s informal style has won plaudits for BBC radio’s flagship news programme since he joined the presenting team.

He frequently makes unscripted interjections – usually after another presenter has finished interviewing a guest - and asks the interviewee for a view on an unexpected subject, before moving to the next item.

However this approach appeared momentarily to confuse the Chief Rabbi today.
Related Articles

Foreign Secretary: Hamas to blame for Gaza crisis
16 Nov 2012

Mr Davis said: “Jonathan, before you go, you know, any thoughts on what’s going on over in Israel and Gaza at the moment?”

Lord Sacks sighed, before replying: “I think it has got to do with Iran, actually.”

Mr Davis’s co-presenter, Sarah Montague, was clearly concerned that Lord Sacks did not seem to know his remarks were still being broadcast and could be heard to whisper: “We, we’re live.”

Lord Sacks then swiftly adopted a more formal broadcasting manner and suggested the crisis demanded “a continued prayer for peace, not only in Gaza but for the whole region”.

“No-one gains from violence. Not the Palestinians, not the Israelis. This is an issue here where we must all pray for peace and work for it,” he said.

Mr Davis thanked his guest and announced that the programme would “move on” to the next item.

Chief Rabbi Jonathan Sacks (PA)

In a statement the BBC apologised for catching the Chief Rabbi off-guard.

A spokesman said: “The Chief Rabbi hadn’t realised he was still on-air and as soon as this became apparent, we interjected. Evan likes to be spontaneous with guests but he accepts that in this case it was inappropriate and he has apologised to Lord Sacks. The BBC would reiterate that apology.”

As the most prominent Orthodox Jew in Britain, Lord Sacks’s remarks on tensions in the Middle East are always closely scrutinised.

In an official statement on the escalating crisis between Gaza and Israel yesterday, he offered support for the Israelis’ right to defend themselves.

“In the past week alone over 275 rockets have been fired into southern Israel from Gaza,” he said. “No nation on earth can be expected to live under this constant threat to innocent life.

“The people of Israel are entitled, as is any other nation, to live in peace and safety. We mourn with all the bereaved families, and pray for an end to the hostilities from which both sides suffer.”

The Israeli army, the IDF, has pointed to Iranian involvement in the conflict. It yesterday claimed Hamas had turned the Gaza Strip into a "front line base for Iran, carrying out terror attacks and firing rockets at Israeli citizens."

Last night, David Cameron spoke by telephone to the Israeli Prime Minister, Benjamin Netanyahu, to discuss the situation following Israel's assassination of Ahmed Jabari, the Hamas military chief, in a drone strike on his car on Wednesday.

In a statement after the talks, Downing Street said the government believed Hamas bears “principal responsibility” for the escalating crisis.

A spokesman added: “The Prime Minister said that the priority must be to de-escalate the crisis.

“He called on Mr Netanyahu to do all he could to avoid civilian casualties and emphasised that both sides needed to avoid a spiral of violence that would be in no-one's interest, particularly at a time of instability in the region.”

Iran has condemned Israel’s attacks on Gaza as “terrorism”.

Save this Before it pissadears.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/religion/9682850/BBC-apologises-after-Chief-Rabbi-blames-Iran-for-Gaza-conflict.html
Back to top Go down
concrete
concrete

Syrian lies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Syrian lies   Syrian lies EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 9:24 am

Lord Sacks sighed, before replying: “I think it has got to do with Iran, actually.”

Good to know.

I'd give my onion. But, I don't get paid enough.
Back to top Go down
concrete
concrete

Syrian lies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Syrian lies   Syrian lies EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 9:28 am

Back to top Go down
concrete
concrete

Syrian lies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Syrian lies   Syrian lies EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 9:39 am

Jihad?

Nice name.

I shall name my Gazan reporter Jihad. Sounds cool and with the kids.

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Syrian lies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Syrian lies   Syrian lies Empty

Back to top Go down

Syrian lies

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Topical Discussions :: Current Events-