Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The japanese.....again.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Darryl Mckay
Darryl Mckay
Admin

The japanese.....again. Empty
PostSubject: The japanese.....again.   The japanese.....again. EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 9:45 pm

Quote :
Last week the truly terrifying sight of the bagel-head-trend caused a stir around the world, Japan is continuing to lead the way in putting the bizarre into beauty.
The japanese.....again. Bagel_Head2

Quote :
One woman's weird is another's wonderful and, to some, the "snaggletooth" is the epitome of sexy. Yaeba, meaning "double tooth", is a procedure that turns your pearly whites from perfect to pointy.

With the likes of Kirsten Dunst and various vampire slayers as pinup girls, some women in Japan pay up to $400 for the cosmetic dental procedure.

The japanese.....again. 7763487_600x400

Quote :
Face slimmer exercise mouthpiece

Try and get your mouth arond this one. The face slimmer exercise mouthpiece is just one of an impressive selection of seriously strange-looking cosmetic contraptions, on offer at the Japan trend shop.

For just US$82 and three minutes a day you too can have luscious looking lady lips. So they say.

The japanese.....again. 7763476_600x400

Quote :
Breast-enhancing biscuits

You heard right. The F-Cup Cookie company claims if you eat just one or two of their biscuits a day your breasts will grow to a DD (or F cup in Japan). While we're just a tad dubious about their claims, it would stand to reason that if you eat cookies every day you may gain volume, not just around the breast area but all areas of the body.

Apparently each cookie contains 50 milligrams of the "herbal breast enhancing" herb Pueraria Mirifica. Unsurprisingly, there is no evidence whatsoever that Pueraria Mirifica enlarges breasts, let alone does anything else. The US Federal Trade Commission says they will take action against any company that makes these unsubstantiated claims. This hasn't stopped F-cup cookies from selling out on the website.
The japanese.....again. F-cup-cookie

http://www.stuff.co.nz/life-style/beauty/beauty-news/7763461/Beauty-gets-its-crazy-on
Back to top Go down
Satan's Barbie
Satan's Barbie

PostSubject: Re: The japanese.....again.   The japanese.....again. EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 11:41 am

Don't need the cookies I am already a proud DD would like the to have the mouth piece however so I could pretend to be a human blow-up doll I think I could pull it off.....
Back to top Go down
JFL
JFL
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The japanese.....again.   The japanese.....again. EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 3:30 pm

Satan's Barbie wrote:
Don't need the cookies I am already a proud DD would like the to have the mouth piece however so I could pretend to be a human blow-up doll I think I could pull it off.....

Photographic evidence please. About the mouth piece and blow up doll claim.....not the DDs...........ok.........the DDs too... eat me
Back to top Go down
https://korupt.forumotion.com
Satan's Barbie
Satan's Barbie

PostSubject: Re: The japanese.....again.   The japanese.....again. EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 4:12 pm

Lol you should see my health card I look like a blow up doll on it its scary....
Back to top Go down
Darryl Mckay
Darryl Mckay
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The japanese.....again.   The japanese.....again. EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 4:59 pm

The japanese.....again. Lars-and-the-real-girl2
Back to top Go down
concrete
concrete

PostSubject: Re: The japanese.....again.   The japanese.....again. EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 8:56 am

The japanese.....again. Bagel_Head2

I believe that the term 'skull fucking' doesn't translate well.
Back to top Go down
JFL
JFL
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The japanese.....again.   The japanese.....again. EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 2:20 pm

concrete wrote:

I believe that the term 'skull fucking' doesn't translate well.

Ha!
Back to top Go down
https://korupt.forumotion.com

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The japanese.....again.   The japanese.....again. Empty

Back to top Go down

The japanese.....again.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Social & Entertainment :: The Lounge-