Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Donkey Sex

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Darryl Mckay
Darryl Mckay
Admin

Donkey Sex Empty
PostSubject: Donkey Sex   Donkey Sex EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 7:25 pm

Now I'm not justifying this in any way, but I contend its a legitimate lifestyle choice, just like any other.

Quote :
Florida Farmhand Busted For Lewd Donkey Show

Suspect: Sunshine State's zoophilia laws "backwards"

SEPTEMBER 18--A Florida farmhand arrested for having sexual contact with a miniature donkey explained to cops that the Sunshine State was “backwards” since its residents “frown on zoophilia,” according to a police report.

Carlos Romero, 31, was collared yesterday and charged with misdemeanor sexual activity with an animal.

Investigators report that a witness last month spotted Romero, pictured in the mug shot at right, “up against the rear of the donkey” apparently having sex with the animal.

Romero--who was shirtless and had his pants down--pulled away from the donkey when he spotted the witness, who had been delivering a horse to the barn he rents.

When interviewed Friday by cops, Romero made a series of shocking admissions.

He began by saying that he “uses his fingers and saliva to clean the donkey’s clitoris and check for wood shavings and debris,” adding that he “gets aroused” by seeing an animal in heat.

Romero reported that he “stands behind the donkey, scratches her withers and masturbates.” He revealed that he “likes the way the fur feels on his testicles,” and that his penis “may have come in contact with the donkey’s vagina by accident and his semen may have splattered inside the donkey by accident."

After recalling that he masturbated with the donkey “5 or 6 times,” Romero “stated Florida is a backwards state and people frown on zoophilia here.”

Romero is being held in the Marion County jail in lieu of $2000 bond

and to be honest he seems quite happy with himself
Donkey Sex Carlosromero

He could claim hes Colombian and say its a legitimate part of his culture.

Back to top Go down
JFL
JFL
Admin

Donkey Sex Empty
PostSubject: Re: Donkey Sex   Donkey Sex EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 7:41 pm

I would have been so disappointed if the first topic posted here wasn't about beastilaity.
Back to top Go down
https://korupt.forumotion.com
Aja
Aja

Location : Standing at the edge of Nietzsche's Abyss with Rikki pulling me back....

Donkey Sex Empty
PostSubject: Re: Donkey Sex   Donkey Sex EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 8:03 pm

I thought sex was a sensory perception, as well as psychological experience...his description of smell is missing when the said donkey was in heat, or whatever they do. Just an observation. ; )
Back to top Go down
JFL
JFL
Admin

Donkey Sex Empty
PostSubject: Re: Donkey Sex   Donkey Sex EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 8:13 pm

You actually read/watched that shit? I just lie and tell Darryl I did. You two are sick I tell ya!
Back to top Go down
Aja
Aja

Location : Standing at the edge of Nietzsche's Abyss with Rikki pulling me back....

Donkey Sex Empty
PostSubject: Re: Donkey Sex   Donkey Sex EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 8:21 pm

Hey! It was basically the first topic? It DESERVED undivided attention....now later...not so much. lol
Back to top Go down
JFL
JFL
Admin

Donkey Sex Empty
PostSubject: Re: Donkey Sex   Donkey Sex EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 8:25 pm

Yep. Can tell your ass has been a forum rat as long as I have.
Back to top Go down
Aja
Aja

Donkey Sex Empty
PostSubject: Re: Donkey Sex   Donkey Sex EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 8:30 pm

Lol and I have missed it. What sucks is I have to go do some chemical equations on air distribution through the body later and I don't want to. Test tomorrow. Fuck. oops was that a whine? Bwhahahahaha!
Back to top Go down
JFL
JFL
Admin

Donkey Sex Empty
PostSubject: Re: Donkey Sex   Donkey Sex EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 8:43 pm

go do your homework then you can play. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Aja
Aja

Donkey Sex Empty
PostSubject: Re: Donkey Sex   Donkey Sex EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 8:49 pm

I would, but when I start it, it will take about four hours so I will not be able to come back. : ( I can hang till about 7 : 30. This is much more fun than facebook.
Back to top Go down
JFL
JFL
Admin

Donkey Sex Empty
PostSubject: Re: Donkey Sex   Donkey Sex EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 8:51 pm

Agreed. Much more freedom here than fb.
Back to top Go down
Aja
Aja

Donkey Sex Empty
PostSubject: Re: Donkey Sex   Donkey Sex EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 8:57 pm

Yes...I find myself writing shit and then erasing it because there are people that are...how should I put it....a more innocent state of mind?....that would find me batshit crazy? lol The best compliment I ever got was from a friend whom I admire, who is brilliant, he said I am crazy and the kinda crazy he loves. Nothing ever made me feel so real.
Back to top Go down
Darryl Mckay
Darryl Mckay
Admin

Donkey Sex Empty
PostSubject: Re: Donkey Sex   Donkey Sex EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 11:25 pm

Quote :
“uses his fingers and saliva to clean the clitoris and check for wood shavings and debris,”

Dont we all.
Back to top Go down
Rikki
Rikki

Donkey Sex Empty
PostSubject: Re: Donkey Sex   Donkey Sex EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 8:54 am

Aja wrote:
Yes...I find myself writing shit and then erasing it because there are people that are...how should I put it....a more innocent state of mind?....that would find me batshit crazy? lol The best compliment I ever got was from a friend whom I admire, who is brilliant, he said I am crazy and the kinda crazy he loves. Nothing ever made me feel so real.

I love your kind of crazy too, my girl. Twin sisters of different mothers sometimes, we are. cherry
Back to top Go down
Rikki
Rikki

Donkey Sex Empty
PostSubject: Re: Donkey Sex   Donkey Sex EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 9:06 am

Is anyone familiar with this case out of Enumclaw Co, Washington State? The dude DIED from his freaky encounter. There's a video for those so inclined. I had to see it, for curiosity's sake. I was almost sorry that I watched it. I found myself doubled over, holding my stomach, mourning my lady parts and insides. It's very graphic. I can find and post a link for your freaks who want to see it.

I made another post about this topic somewhere in this forum but it never showed up. Wondering if as a new user I'm on probation or something? Or maybe it's simple operator error? At any case, if this is a duplicate posting, my apologies.

Add: Ok, I just saw that new member can't post external linls or addresses for 7 days. I'll be back in 6 days to post the link to the story. If you just can't wait Google Enumclaw Co, Washington State horse sex case.

Freaks. Sheep
Back to top Go down
Aja
Aja

Donkey Sex Empty
PostSubject: Re: Donkey Sex   Donkey Sex EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 3:58 pm

I imagine McKay is on the edge of seat. I can wait seven days. lol
Back to top Go down
Aja
Aja

Donkey Sex Empty
PostSubject: Re: Donkey Sex   Donkey Sex EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 5:27 pm

Rikki wrote:

I love your kind of crazy too, my girl. Twin sisters of different mothers sometimes, we are. cherry

~~~~~~~I think it is more of sisters from a different Mister ; ) Glad you are here, we know how this plays all too well. lol

Back to top Go down
Rikki
Rikki

Donkey Sex Empty
PostSubject: Re: Donkey Sex   Donkey Sex EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 9:09 pm

Aja wrote:
I imagine McKay is on the edge of seat. I can wait seven days. lol

The video will not disappoint. It's freaky brutal. Not something you see everyday.
Back to top Go down
Darryl Mckay
Darryl Mckay
Admin

Donkey Sex Empty
PostSubject: Re: Donkey Sex   Donkey Sex EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 8:28 am

Way ahead of you, I have seen the "Mr Hands" video.

It is quite disturbing, I search the link out a while ago cause I figured it was something I needed to see, thought it would be kinda funny, its not real funny after all and one of those things that you just cant "unsee" after youve seen it.

I look forward to the link though.
Back to top Go down
Rikki
Rikki

Donkey Sex Empty
PostSubject: Re: Donkey Sex   Donkey Sex EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 8:35 am

Darryl Mckay wrote:
Way ahead of you, I have seen the "Mr Hands" video.

It is quite disturbing, I search the link out a while ago cause I figured it was something I needed to see, thought it would be kinda funny, its not real funny after all and one of those things that you just cant "unsee" after youve seen it.

I look forward to the link though.

Mr. Hands! That's right - I couldn't remember his name. There is a documentary about the case. Have you seen that too? It's called 'ZOO'. I watched it on the Sundance channel one day. That's what got me to Googling for the video itself. I was surprised to find it so easily accessible.
Back to top Go down
Darryl Mckay
Darryl Mckay
Admin

Donkey Sex Empty
PostSubject: Re: Donkey Sex   Donkey Sex EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 8:38 am

I seem to remember I found the link on a newspapers website, may have been the Washington Post, I guess they put the link up without realising what was in the video.
Back to top Go down
Rikki
Rikki

Donkey Sex Empty
PostSubject: Re: Donkey Sex   Donkey Sex EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 8:47 am

After a quick Google I see that you can watch the documentary for free on one of those documentary sites. I'd attach a link but I'm a newbie so I can't yet. Here is a synopsis from one of those documentary sites:

“My secret is out now. Everybody in the world knows what I did. I was evil. I was evil because I had love for my animals more than most people do.”

In 2005 a bizarre new story spread from the sleepy rural town of Enumclaw, WA — a man died of internal injuries sustained while attempting a sexual act with a horse. It was discovered the man was part of a small group of zoophiliacs — people who crave erotic contact with animals — and that they had been engaging in various activities with local animals for some time. While investigating the incident, Washington police authorities discovered the state had no laws on the books concerning bestiality, and Sen. Pam Roach quickly introduced legislation which would make it illegal. While the story became a national news item after hitting the Internet, Seattle-based filmmaker Robinson Devor was curious about what sort of people became involved in the underground world of zoophilia, and Zoo is a docudrama which explores the horse sex case, the other members of the zoophile ring (two members of the group participated in the production of the film), the animal rescue organization that took possession of the horses, and the legislators and law enforcement officers who reacted to the case. Originally produced under the title In the Forest There Is Every Kind of Bird, Zoo was screened in competition at the 2007 Sundance Film Festival. (Excerpt from website)

This site is Mustwatchfilms dot com.

Back to top Go down

Donkey Sex

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Social & Entertainment :: The Lounge-